Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Playlist for 3/15/08

Artist - Song - Year
Johnny Otis - Willie and the Handjive/Roll with me honey/Lets go Johnny/I'm ready for love/I'm scared of you
Roy Brown-Rainy weather blues 48
Amos Milburn -Rainy weather blues 47
Roy Milton-Rainy day confessions 46
Nat King Cole- On the sunny side of the street 46
Roy Milton- Sunny side of the street 46
Jimmy McCracklin- Love when it rains 49
Johnny Guitar Watson- I justs wants me some love 62
Lowell Fulsom- Did you ever feel lucky 46
Lowell Fulsom- Tramp
Buddy Tate Band- Swingin away
Louis Jordan- Show me how 50
Red Prysock- Head Snappin 57
Louis Jordan- If its love you want, baby thats me 42
Bullmoose Jackson- I love you, yes I do
Louis Jordan Ration blues 43
Wynonie Harris- My playful babys gone 52
Louis Jordan A chicken ain't nothin but a bird 40
Lucky Millingder & Annisteen Allen- Let it roll 47
Ray Charles- In the evening (when the sun goes down) 63
Big Joe Williams- Baby please don't go 35
Johnnie Temple- Peepin through the keyhole 37
Johnnie Temple- Give me some of that yum yum yum 37
Honeyboy Edwards- Ride with me tonight
Joe Calicott- Good time blues
Asie Payton- Skinny legs and all 99
RL Burnside- Been mistreated/Come on in/ Let my baby ride 98
Junior Kimbrough- Old black mattie 94
Honeyboy Edwards- Army blues
Mississippi Fred McDowell- Red cross store
Big Al Calhoun- Tears come rollin down
JD Short- I'm just wasting my time 61
KC Douglas- Bottle up and go 61
Skip James- Hard time killing floor 68
Mississippi John Hurt- Blind man sit in the way and cried
Otha Turner- My babe
Robert Johnson- When you got a good friend 37
Bo Carter- The law gonna step on you 31
Tommy Johnson- Lonesome home blues 28
Napoleon Strickland- Rollin and tumblin 70
Mississippi Sheiks- Lonely on in this town
Son House- My black mama 30
Bukka White- Aberdeen Mississippi blues 40
Edith North Johnson- Nickels worth of liver blues 29
Charley Patton- Peavine blues 29
Jerry Zybach- Devils on her tongue 08
Mississippi John Hurt- Nobody's dirty business 28
James Son Thomas- Black Rat 61
Mitch Woods and his Rocket 88's- Dr. Daddy-o signs off

2 comments:

RegeMama said...

Well, Brad, looks like I'm breakin' your blog cherry! LOL
Great job. I knew you could do it!
Lovin' the blues,
RegeMama

BoogieKing Steve said...

Good job, Brad!