Saturday, April 5, 2008

Breakfest with the Blues 4/5/2008

Willie Dixon- Don't Mess with the Messer- Crazy for my Baby- Wigglin Worm- Twenty Nine Ways to my Babys Door
Muddy Waters- Elevate me Mama- Mean Red Spider- Champagne and Reefer- I Just Want to Make Love to You- I'm Ready- My Pencil Won't Write No More
George "Harmonica Smith-Cross Eyed Susie Lee
Junior Wells- Keep Your Hands Out of my Pockets
Sonny Boy Williamson- Keep Your Hands Out of my Pockets 58
James Cotton- Feelin' Good 67
Junior Wells- Slow Slow 88
Junior Wells- Poor Mans Plea 72
Buddy Guy- The Dollar Done Fell 79
Big Joe Turner- Shake Rattle and Roll 54
Sonny Boy Williamson 1 - Shotgun Blues 41
Blues Brothers- Shotgun Blues
Big Bill Broonzy- You May Need My Help Someday 35
Big Bill Broonzy- I Get the Blues When it Rains
Muddy Waters- Rollin Stone 50 Blues for Hippies 67 -Can't Be Satisfied-Baby Please Don't Go

Spikes Set

Luther Allison- Give me Back my Wig
Robben Ford-Nobodys Fault but Mine
Deb Cleveland Band- Key to the Highway
Bobby Blue Bland- Ain't no Love for Sale
Roomful of Blues-Black Night
Eddie the Chief Clearwater- Party at my House
Buddy Guy/ Eric Clapton- Sweet Home Chicago 87
Syl and Jimmy Johnson- I Used to be a Millionaire
Freddy King- Woman Across the River
Muddy Waters- Hoochie Coochie Man
Muddy Waters- Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town
Elvin Bishop- Country Blues
Mitch Woods- Dr Daddy-O Signs Off

No comments: