Saturday, May 10, 2008

Breakfest with the Blues May 10, 2008

Big Joe Duskin- You Gonna Miss Me- Everyday I Have the Blues- Get out of My Way- Down the Road a Piece- Betty and Dupree- One Dirty Rat 2004
Odetta- WPA Blues 2004
Koko Taylor- Tryin' To Make A Livin' 75
Mighty Joe Young- Starvation 97
Pinetop Perkins- Chains of Love
Annie Mae McDowell- When I Lay My Burden Down 64
JD Short- Slidin Delta 61
Mississippi Fred McDowell- You Gotta Move 64
Mississippi John Hurt- Slidin Delta 64
Robert Pete Williams- Two Wings 60
Willie Williams and Group- The New Buryin' Ground 36
Ephram Carter- Old Hen Cackled, Laid A Double Egg 70
Jesse Mae Hemphill- Standin' in My Doorway Cryin' 79
Katie Webster- No Bread No Meat 88
Clarence Gatemouth Brown- Baby Take it Easy 52
Nelson Carson- Waiting For Love 50
Goree Carter- She's My Best Bet 50
Lester Williams- The Folks Around the Corner 50
Blind Lemmon Jefferson- Broke and Hungry 26
Lighnin' Hopkins- Trouble Stay Away From My Door 59
T-Bone Walker- The Sun Went Down50
Smokey Hogg- Little Fine Girl 52
Frankie Lee Sims- Lucy Mae Blues 53
Larry Davis and his Band- Texas Flood 58
Albert Collins- Listen Here 84
Stevie Ray Vaughn- Texas Flood 89
Johnny Winter- She Likes To Boogie Real Low 97
Freddie King- I'd Rather Be Blind 72
Muddy Waters- Folk Singer- Album played in its entirety 63
My Home is in the Delta
Long Distance
My Captain
Goodmornin' Little Schoolgirl
You Gonna Need My Help
Cold Weather Blues
Big Leg Woman
Country Boy
Feel Like Going Home
Arthur Cruddup- Rock Me Mama
Memphis Minnie- I Never Told A Lie 30
Mance Lipscomb- Whiskey Blues 69
Leroy Carr- Hurry Down Sunshine 34
Sister Rosetta Tharpe- Bring Back Those Happy Days 39
Rev. Gary Davis- Uncloudy Day 53

No comments: