Saturday, November 22, 2008

Breakfest With The Blues 11/22/08

Bullmoose Jackson- I Love You, Yes I Do
"- Little Girls, Don't Cry
"- All My Love Belongs To You
"- I've Had A Hard Way To Go
"- I Want A Bowlegged Woman
"- Don't Ask Me Why
Wynonie Harris- Papa Tree Top 45
Lloyd Glenn- On The Sunny Side Of The Street 36
Lil Ester- I'll Be There
Larry Darnell- My Kind Of Baby 50
Ray Charles- Just For A Thrill 59
Eddie Cleanhead Vinson- Boogie Woogie Holiday 45
Lulu Reed- Going Back To Mexico 53
Ivory Joe Hunter- Thats The Gal For Me 49
Earl Bostic- Always 51
Louis Jordan- The Two Little Squirrels 41
"- Choo Choo Cha Boogie 46
"- Baby Its Cold outside 49
Dinah Washington- When A Woman Loves A Man 46
Ray Charles- What Would I Do Without You 56
Baby Dee- Look What Babys Got For You 46
Nat King Cole- I Think You Get What I Mean 47
Charles Brown- Did You Ever Love A Woman 49
Jimmy Witherspoon- Call My Baby 48
Four Blazes- Perfect Woman 53
Julia Lee- Lotus Blossum 45
Lloyd Price- Where Were You On Our Wedding Day
Big Maybelle- So Good To My Baby 52
Sultans- Lemmon Squeezing Daddy
Alberta Hunter / Louvie Austin- I Will Always Be In Love With You 61
John Boutte- Didn't It Rain 99
BB King- Please Accept My Love 69
Lil Green- I'm Going To Copywrite Your Kisses 41
R.L. Burnside- Alice Mae 01
"- Death Bell Blues 94
"- Sat Down On My Bed And Cried
"- Its Bad You Know
Pinetop Perkins & Susan Tedeschi- Since I Lost My Baby 06
Junior Kimbrough- Sad Days, Lonely Nights 94
Paul Delay- Ocean Of Tears 96
Curtis Salgado- Clean Getaway
Curtis Salgado- Both Sorry Over Nothin
Curtis Salgado- Who's Lovin You
Curtis Salgado- Lets Get Married
Curtis Salgado- My Confessions 08
One hour interview with Curtis Salgado

No comments: