Saturday, June 14, 2008

Breakfest with the Blues 6/14/2008

Canned Heat- Same All Over
"- Change My Ways
"- Canned Heat
"- Sic em' Pigs
"-I'm Her Man
"- Time Was 69
Buddy Guy- Remembrin Stevie 91
Canned Heat- On The Road Again 69
William Clarke- Must Be Jelly 90
Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers- Big Blues Party 04
Joe Louis Walker- Don't Play Games 91
Lil Charlie and the Nightcats- Poor Tarzan 87
Curtis Salgado- Summertime Life 01
Jerry Zybach- Cuppers Road 08
Curtis Salgado- Lip Whippin 01
Paul Delay- Can't Stand Your Evil Ways 08
Shuggie Otis- Me and My Woman 71
Ray Charles- That Lucky Old Sun 62
"- In the Evening When The Sun Goes Down 63
Ivie Anderson- He Was Tall Dark and Handsome 45
Mel Walker- Cry Baby 50
Lil Ester- Lovers Lane Boogie 50
Ray Charles- Smack Dab in the Middle 64
Robins- Your Fine But Not My Kind 50
Ray Charles- I've Got News For You 61
Red Lyte- Gonna Take A Train 51
George Washington- It Ain't The Beauty 51
Pete Guitar Lewis- Cryin' With The Risin Sun 52
Ray Charles- You Are My Sunshine- 62
Ruth Brown- A Good Day For The Blues 99
Yank Rachell- Diving Duck
Sleepy John Estes- Who's Been Tellin' You 64
Hammie Nixon- Its a Good Place To Go 82
Lightnin' Hopkins- She's Mine 59
Sleepy John Estes & Sunnyland Slim- Sweet Little Flower 68
Lightin Hopkins- Shaggy Dad
R.L. Burnside- He Ain't Your Daddy 01
Black Ace- Drink On Little Girl 60
Lonnie Johnson- I Got The Best Jelly Roll In Town 30
Julia Lee-King Size Papa 47
"- My Man Stands Out 49
Ethel Waters- My Handy Man
Lil Johnson- Sam The Hot Dog Man 36
Butterbeans and Susie- I Wanna Hot Dog For My Roll 26
Coot Grant and Kid Wilson- Lollypop 33
Hokum Boys- Terrible Operation Blues 30
R.L. Burnside- Shake em on Down 01
Mitch Woods and his Rocket 88's- Dr. Daddy-O Signs Off

No comments: