Saturday, June 28, 2008

Breakfest with the Blues 6/28/08

Walter Trout- Welcome To The Human Race
"- The Next Big Thing
"- All My Life
"- The Love Song Of J. Alfred Bluesrock 08
Joanna Conner- Texas 92
Delaney Bramlett- What Do You Do About The Blues 08
Watermelon Slim- Call My Job 08
Willie Big Eyes Smith- Rub My Back 08
Curtis Salgado- Old Enough To Know Better 01
"- Strong Suspicion 04
Robert Cray- Too Many Cooks 86
Ty Curtis- What Do I Know About Love 07
Howlin Wolf- I'm Not Joking 53
James Cotton- Woke Up This Morning 67
Magic Slim- Please Don't Dog Me
Curtis Salgado- Money Must Think I'm Dead 04
Barbara Healy & Deb Cleveland- Fish Or Cut Bait 08
Curtis Salgado- Funny Man 01
O.V. Wright- Into Something 77
Curtis Salgado- Blues Get Off My Shoulder 91
"- Hip Hip Baby01
Wilson Picket- In The Midnight Hour 65
Curtis Salgado- Too Loose 91
James Carr- The Dark End Of The Street 67
Curtis Salgado- I'd Rather Be Blind 01
Buddy Guy- Skin Deep 08
Curtis Salgado- I Musta Been Nuts 91
Syl Johnson- Anyway The Wind Blows 73
Curtis Salgado- You Love Me And I Don't Blame You 91
"- Wiggle Outta This 99
"- More Love, Less Attitude 91
"- Summertime Life 01
Dixie Hummingbirds- Loves Me Like A Rock 73
"- Two Little Fishes 75
Sister Rosetta Tharpe- Two Little Fishes 44
Dixie Hummingbirds- Lets Go Out To The Programs 53
"- Christians Automobile 57
"- The Final Edition 59
"- Thank You For One More Day 56
George Carlin- Hippy Dippy Weatherman 72
Blind Willie johnson- Let Your Light Shine On Me 28
Mitch Woods And His Rocket 88's- Dr. Daddy-O Signs Off

No comments: