Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breakfest With The Blues 8/2/08

Cephas & Wiggins- Richmond Blues
"- Goin' To The River
"- Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
"- Black Rat Swing
"- Mamie 08
Blind Boy Fuller- Mamie 37
Barbaque Bob- Spider and the Fly 27
Blind Blake- Hastings St. 29
Charlie Spand- Got To Have My Shortbread 29
Barbaque Bob- it Just Won't Hay
Blind Willie McTell- East St. Louis Blues 33
Curley Weaver- Tippin' Tom 33
Georgia Cotton Pickers- Diddle - Da - Diddle
Buddy Moss- Oh Lawdy Mama
Pink Anderson- I Had My Fun 61
Rev. Gary Davis- There Was A Time That I Was Blind 56
Josh White- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 40
Big Chief Ellis- Fare You Well Mistreater
Ralph Willis- Goin' To Chattanooga
Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry- Make A Little Money 58
Peg Leg Sam- Who's that Left here While ago 70
Roy Book Binder- In The Jailhouse Now 04
Blind Blake- He's In The Jailhouse Now
Pink Anderson- Big House Blues 61
Rev. Gary Davis- I'll Do My Last Singing 71
Roy Book Binder- Hesitation Blues 04
Charlie Musslewhite- One Of These Mornings 06
Shemekia Copeland- Livin' On Love 02
Sue Foley- New Used Car 06
Janiva Magness- I'm Just A Prisoner 06
Lil Ester- heart To Heart
Vaughn Brothers- Good Texan 90
Jimmie Vaughn- Out Of The Shadows 01
Stevie Ray Vaughn- Look At Little Sister 85
SRV- Let Me Love You Baby 89
Buddy Guy & Eric Clapton- Further On Up The Road / Let Me Love You Baby
Vaughn Brothers- Long Way From Home 90
Big Maybelle- I've Got A Feeling 54
Zora young- Toxic 05
Valerie Wellington- Bad Avenue
Lavern Baker- Tomorrow Night 54
Jerry Zybach- Shotgun Under My Bed 08
Barbara Healy & Deb Cleveland- Velvet Soul Swing 08
Curtis Salgado- I Don't Want To Discuss It 08
Mississippi John Hurt- I'll Fly Away
Mitch Woods- Dr Daddy- O Signs Off

No comments: