Saturday, August 23, 2008

Breakfest With The Blues 8/23/08

Big Mama Thorton- Early One Morning
"- Rock Me Baby
"- Hound Dog
"-Ball And Chain
Eden Brendt- Fried Chicken 08
Peg Leg Sam- Greasy Greens 72
Marcia Ball- Watermelon Time 08
Elvin Bishop- Stealin' Watermelon
John Brim- Ice Cream Man 53
Charles Brown- Someone To Love 92
Bonnie Raitt- I Can't Help You Now 02
Charles Brown- Every Little Bit Hurts 92
Bonnie Raitt- Silver Lining 02
Mississippi Fred McDowell- You Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore 69
"- Pea Vine Special 68
John Lee Hooker- Peavine 71
Canned Heat- Amphetamine Annie 68
John Lee Hooker- Send Me Your Pillow 71
John Lee Hooker & Bonnie Raitt- I'm In The Mood 90
John Lee Hooker- rocks48
Ruby Smith- Flyin Mosquito Blues 38
Jane Lucas And The Hokum Boys- Fix It 30
Martha Copeland- My Daddy Can't Do Nothin Bad 28
Bertha Lee- Yellow Bee 34
Eva Taylor- My Man From Caroline 30
Bessie Smith- Nobodys Blues But Mine
Ida Cox- Tree Top Tall Papa 27
Julia Lee- King Size Papa 47
Elvin Bishop- Right Now Is The Hour 98
Buddy Guy & Stevie Ray Vaughn- Leave My Little Girl Alone 89
Curtis Salgado- Whats Up With That 08
Jerry Zybach- Cuppers Road 08
Curtis Salgado- Lets Get Married 08
Buddy Guy- I Found Happiness 08
Furry Lewis- Back On My Feet Again 61
Jerry Zybach- Devil On Her Tongue 08
Robert Johnson- Preachin Blues 37
Skip James- Little Cow And Calf Gonna Die Blues 31
Mississippi John Hurt- Avalon Blues 64
"- I'll Fly Awat 64
Mitch woods And His Rocket 88's- Dr. Daddy-o Signs Off

No comments: